Thursday 17 October 2024

1XVGTyX9en4

1XVGTyX9en4

machine learning is super exciting but
it's pretty complex and not a lot of
programming languages I've dealt with
machine learning in mind
that's why Julia was purpose-built for
scientific computing for a long time
I've been using Python as my main
programming language but I'll consider
moving to Julia the issue that the
community is really small and tutorials
are scarce but now I have timely teaches
Julia
whether it's super technical or speaking
to children he can illustrate at a point
in a very easy to understand method at
this book it goes from a to Zed
regardless of what platform you have is
for anybody that wants to learn Julia
with the initiative to get into machine
learning by leveraging cutting-edge
compiler technology Julia enables a
faster and more convenient coding
experience for developers trying to
integrate machine learning technology
into their applications timing teaches
Julia will guide you through several
machine learning examples my favorite is
how many features Julia is the perfect
book for learning about next-generation
technologies even if you haven't coded
before this is definitely a must-have
book I would definitely get this book
for my little sister for Christmas this
is the time and this is the perfect way
to get into coding and machine learning
you

No comments:

Post a Comment

PineConnector TradingView Automation MetaTrader 4 Setup Guide

what's up Traders I'm Kevin Hart and in today's video I'm going to be showing you how to install Pine connecto...