Thursday 17 October 2024

4RLVKd-Wlbc

4RLVKd-Wlbc

so and welcome to another tutorial my
name is Tammy back and this time we're
going to be going over IBM Watson I'm
with my mentor Rob hi here hello my name
is Rob hi I'm the CTO for IBM edge
computing formerly did CTO for IBM
Watson hello my name is Tanmay Bakshi
I'm an algorithmic and I love to
architect machine learning algorithms
have you ever wanted to take your coding
skills to the next level have you ever
wanted to learn how to integrate
cognitive and AI solutions into your
applications well it's time to answer
those questions with IBM Watson I'm
thrilled to say that I've had the honor
of co-authoring a book with my mentor
rawhide so now instead of struggling
with documentation examples and loosely
string together guides authored a
comprehensive start-to-finish guide to
understand the Watson API is in the form
of a book called how you know competing
with the IBM Watson I don't want you to
think about this book is just another
reference material for a bunch of rest
api's rather this book explains the
ideas the structures and high-level
algorithms that go behind machine
learning and it teaches in the way that
we find best by example this book
actually has you build real machine
learning powered applications that
Watson and IBM cloud for free wait no
longer
get your copy today and be proficient
with the next level of coding AI and
machine learning with Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment

PineConnector TradingView Automation MetaTrader 4 Setup Guide

what's up Traders I'm Kevin Hart and in today's video I'm going to be showing you how to install Pine connecto...