Thursday 17 October 2024

ksD0IO7vXkU

ksD0IO7vXkU

so hello there and welcome to the
tutorial my name is Hannah Bakshi this
time we're going to be going over a
first in a new series called outdoor
science experiments was Tanmay and so
this time we're going to be going over a
pretty simple experiment this is it just
I have a little jug here I have a little
pipe and I've cut a hole through its cap
I've put the pipe through as you can see
and I filled it in so it's completely
airtight are almost completely apart
from that I'm just before we start I
have to explain a little bit vocabulary
to you so beginning we have first of all
what is a fluid fluid as you might know
is a liquid however not like you know or
maybe you don't maybe you do air or gas
is also a fluid anything that is not a
solid would be considered a fluid so air
is a fluid water is a fluid at any soda
would be a fluid etc etc you get the
point anyway continuing now I'm going to
start the experiment and so what I'm
going to do is I'm going to take this
pipe as you can see it's connected in
and it's going into the water I'm going
to blow into this and something will
happen after I blow and let's just see
exactly what happens and then I'll
explain exactly how it happens well we
need a little bit more pressure
as you can see the water essentially
just shoots right out of the jug and so
right out of the jug it just starts
flowing right out now how this works is
as you know uh air would be considered a
fluid so when I'm putting more air into
this what's happening is that first of
all you know that this has a constant
amount of volume it's not going to
change it's not going to be less volume
or more volume so what will happen is
when I blow more in that means there's
more molecules inside of this container
then it's volume can hold and so what
will happen in turn is it will want to
it has more pressure inside of this
inside of this young then outside so
what's going to happen is it wants to
even out with the pressure outside so it
in turn will find the clearest route to
empty some of its mass outside so what
it's going to do is it's pretty much
done just do this and so uh what I'm
going to do actually I'm pretty good
idea yeah okay so what it's going to do
is it's going to as you can see the pipe
is connected to the water so it's going
to take its water and it's going to push
it over from the pipe and it'll all the
water or some water will actually go out
of the pipe and so that's how that works
and so just to give you a clear
demonstration now that you know how it
works if I blow into this there is more
pressure and due to the fact that there
is more pressure inside of here it will
want to even out with the pressure over
here
and so what will happen is it will just
basically eject water out of itself
because that pipe is connected to the
water and then once it's evened out the
pressure it will easily be able to stop
so now
all right as the stops which is just
about issues I might just speed up this
clip now maybe when I'm editing this
video I might so it's taking this long
yeah see so I just put in a bit extra
air and it's just gonna pump out all
this water until it is able to until all
the pressures even note
so again of error is actually
compressible just like a fluid so
basically foods are anything that can be
compressed and stuff like that okay so
it's pretty much done now is few last
drops come out again since this is
pressure what you can do is technically
you should just be able to open this cap
which I don't want to do right now and
all the pressure will leave and as you
can see it's done so now that you know
how it works I can do this once more
and as you can see pretty satisfying to
see this happen and it's amazing though
although there isn't enough food color
for it to be a red water stream that's
good enough and so as you can see it's
just going to keep going and going now
because if you can if you were here and
actually pressing this jug as you can
see you can't really press this even
though it's just plastic because there's
so much pressure all this air wants to
leave but since there's not the pipe
there's no way for air to get out
there's only way for it water to get out
which is through the pipe so it's going
to shoot whatever it can out the pipe
and so if I were to put this pipe on the
air it would actually just shoot out the
air instead of sorry it would actually
shoot out the air instead of shooting
out the water but again there's no fun
in that so that's why we're not going to
be doing that as you can see it's just
going to do that for a while and
and soon it should be done yeah that was
pretty much it and yeah that was it
while this is finishing up its pressure
essentially I'm just going to give my
outro so that was pretty much it for
this video if you like my video if you
like my Contin you want to see more of
it please consider subscribing to my
channel and also if you like my video
you can consider liking the video as
well you have any questions about how
this works or anything else you can
always comment down below you can even
email me at tad you manage email comm my
email will be down in the description if
you couldn't understand that and that's
going to be it goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment

PineConnector TradingView Automation MetaTrader 4 Setup Guide

what's up Traders I'm Kevin Hart and in today's video I'm going to be showing you how to install Pine connecto...