Thursday 17 October 2024

CiPkkwUGb3Q

CiPkkwUGb3Q

so hello there and welcome to another
tutorial my name is Hana bakshi and this
time we're gonna be going over another
Tanmay sorts video I haven't done one in
a while and so I'm going to be arriving
the series in this one video okay so now
today we're gonna be talking about a
really quick homebrew tip so if you get
this ever in homebrew which is
privileges error but I think this popped
up in 10.11 OS X El Capitan you rootless
but this is the error let's say I need
to install a package like get out not
brew get sorry brew install get I've
done this so many times that we're not
okay so now it's saying that I must link
XZ to brew before I can do this so let's
run brew link XZ and as you can see
gives us an error us our local include
is not writable now of course as I said
it's good to run brew doctor if you have
an issue with homebrew so I run brew
doctor and as you can see over here we
have another error the exact same thing
us our local include is not writable so
now how do you fix this exactly well
it's a ball you do come over here now
type in sudo CHM and this means change
owner now change owner will change the
owner of this specific directory or file
to whoever you choose in this case we're
gonna choose ourselves so we're going to
CH own but recursively meaning if it's a
directory go into its subdirectories and
its subdirectories and it's files and
every single thing in that directory
should be change the owner to whatever
you give it now we're going to make the
owner the current user and we're going
to do this for us our /local pretty
simple now let's click enter and it
would have asked you for your password
but I've already knew Doe before so it's
not doing that for me so now if I run
boob doctor as you can see it doesn't
give me that error and now if I do brew
link XZ it
sit properly were good on that end then
we can install get and as you can see it
worked it's just that I don't exactly
want to install it right now because I
already have it installed anyway that
was actually quite short video and so
again if you enjoy please make sure to
hit the like button you can either email
me or comment down below in this video
if you have any more suggestions
improvements ideas or pretty much
everything anything else you can
concerns you can also email a video
question of us and in question to
Tasmania gmail.com and I may just
feature in one of my next videos you can
also subscribe to my channel if you want
to show your support and if you want to
help make this channel better and of
course you can also follow me on Twitter
if you're into that so you will get
updates whenever I do really select a
new video same thing if you subscribe
and that's going to be it good bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

PineConnector TradingView Automation MetaTrader 4 Setup Guide

what's up Traders I'm Kevin Hart and in today's video I'm going to be showing you how to install Pine connecto...